Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Admin workstation Agent Personal Information is grayed out

rkuttappan
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing below issue:

Issue description : Not able to change any personal information in the agent Explorer from the Admin Workstation . In agent Explorere General TAB =, Personal information is grayed out. Need to know why it is grayed out.

ICM Version : 7.5.1

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hey Bill! Hope you're well. I've seen some instances where a customer has agents built on multiple peripherals by design. In the instances where this is the case you can make the changes via the User List tool.

Also, just as a test since it picqued my curiosity, I tied a second agent to the same User profile which as expected grayed out the info. I then deleted the 2nd agent (including permanent) and the original agent is able to be modified once again.

View solution in original post

Rajeevu, how did this end up?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, can you please send us a screenshot?

G.

bill.king
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have multiple agent PGs, or just one?

Thanks for looking into this.

Yes , We have multiple Agent PG's. These are few agents created newly into the system.

Check and see if the same login name/person was somehow created on more than one PG. If so, delete it and destroy it completely from one PG and then the data for the agent on the second PG should then be normal and not greyed out. We have run into this previously when people were not paying attention configuring.

Hey Bill! Hope you're well. I've seen some instances where a customer has agents built on multiple peripherals by design. In the instances where this is the case you can make the changes via the User List tool.

Also, just as a test since it picqued my curiosity, I tied a second agent to the same User profile which as expected grayed out the info. I then deleted the 2nd agent (including permanent) and the original agent is able to be modified once again.

Rajeevu, how did this end up?

We identified this as an issue with assigning wrong person ID to the agent. We have multiple agent PGs and noticed this issue while moving couple of agents from one PG to other.

Thanks all for the response, we are good now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: