Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM and Peripheral gateway services doc

Adventity BPO
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please some one help to get the ICM and PG component’s services documents.

for E.g.

The ICM router running the below services I need those services descriptions.

Cisco ICM Router

Rtsvr

Router

AppGW

Mdsproc

Ccagent(InSvc   6/12 Pgs)

Dbagent

Testsysnc

Dbworker

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Goran Selthofer
Level 1
Level 1

I believe this is what you need:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/configuration/guide/icm80srvg.pdf

I am uploading it to this post as well...

Go to page 81 and you will find description of those processes in the table Table 6-1: Unified ICM/CC Processes (and lots of other interesting stuff )

I am pasting only processes related to Router component here:

* router.exe

[Critical]: This is the primary Router process.

* rtsvr.exe

[Critical]: Provides real-time data feed from the Router to the Administration & Data Server

* mdsproc.exe

[Critical]: Message Delivery Service

* ccagent.exe

[Critical]: Router component that manages communication links between the router and peripheral gateways.

* dbagent.exe

[Critical]: Manages connections and transactions (configuration updates) from configuration tool(s).

* testsync.exe

[Non critical] Provides interface for component test tools.

* appgw.exe

[Optional/Critical]: The process that provides an interface for the Router to communicate with external applications.

* dbworker.exe

[Optional/Critical]: The process that provides the interface

* [NIC].exe

[Optional/Critical]: A separate process will be active for each Network Interface Controller (NIC) enabled during SETUP. The NIC process manages the interface to a telephony network.

The presence of a NIC process in a CCE deployment is very rare.

NIC process names: attnic.exe, cainnic.exe, netwrkcic.exe, crspnic.exe, cwcnic.exe, gktmpnic.exe, incrpnic.exe, mcinic.exe, gennic.exe, ntnic.exe, ntlnic.exe, sprnic.exe, ss7innic.exe, stentornic.exe, timnic.exe, unisourcenic.exe

Thanks,

Goran

Cisco TAC

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Check the SRND, the information you're looking for should be there.

david

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The ICM router running the below services I need those services descriptions.

Cisco ICM Router

Rtsvr

Router

AppGW

Mdsproc

Ccagent(InSvc   6/12 Pgs)

Dbagent

Testsysnc

Dbworker

They are not services - they are processes. The Node Manager ensures they are restarted if they fail. The Node Manager Manager keeps the Node Manager running. Look in the registry under Node Manager\Currentversion\Processes. There is a big list, but only those ones that have the ProcDisabled set to zero will be active.

Regards,

Geoff

Goran Selthofer
Level 1
Level 1

I believe this is what you need:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_1/configuration/guide/icm80srvg.pdf

I am uploading it to this post as well...

Go to page 81 and you will find description of those processes in the table Table 6-1: Unified ICM/CC Processes (and lots of other interesting stuff )

I am pasting only processes related to Router component here:

* router.exe

[Critical]: This is the primary Router process.

* rtsvr.exe

[Critical]: Provides real-time data feed from the Router to the Administration & Data Server

* mdsproc.exe

[Critical]: Message Delivery Service

* ccagent.exe

[Critical]: Router component that manages communication links between the router and peripheral gateways.

* dbagent.exe

[Critical]: Manages connections and transactions (configuration updates) from configuration tool(s).

* testsync.exe

[Non critical] Provides interface for component test tools.

* appgw.exe

[Optional/Critical]: The process that provides an interface for the Router to communicate with external applications.

* dbworker.exe

[Optional/Critical]: The process that provides the interface

* [NIC].exe

[Optional/Critical]: A separate process will be active for each Network Interface Controller (NIC) enabled during SETUP. The NIC process manages the interface to a telephony network.

The presence of a NIC process in a CCE deployment is very rare.

NIC process names: attnic.exe, cainnic.exe, netwrkcic.exe, crspnic.exe, cwcnic.exe, gktmpnic.exe, incrpnic.exe, mcinic.exe, gennic.exe, ntnic.exe, ntlnic.exe, sprnic.exe, ss7innic.exe, stentornic.exe, timnic.exe, unisourcenic.exe

Thanks,

Goran

Cisco TAC

Thanks alot Goran, this document is really us

eful.

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Some More elaborated documents on Router & Loggers process can be found at following URLs.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a00800948f1.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a0080094acf.shtml

Couldnt find any docs for PG & AW, but will keep this thread posted if I come across any.

Hope it helps ?

Gajanan Pande

Cisco PDI Helpdesk.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: