cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Holiday Script not excuting

Mohamed Yare
Level 1
Level 1

Dear experts, If someone can help me on the Holiday script which is not passing variables "1"open and "0"close to main script.

I have created IF node on the main routing script to check the status of the current status of the Holiday script is one , two or zero.

My routing script is failing to detect this variable" global.userCurrentState"from Holday script..

When I check the Administrative script(Holiday script), the call is not passing through on the Monitor script.

holiday1.PNGHoliday2.PNGHoliday.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's exactly what I'm getting at your admin script is not scheduled so that's why you don't see any "calls" through it. In the Script Editor, go to Script, Administrative Manager.

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Calls do not pass over admin scripts. Admin scripts are scheduled to run based on time. This should give you enough to figure out how to schedule an admin script.

david

Thanks Dave for your quick reply.

I understand that the call don't pass to admin script, what I meant was when the call hit on the IF statement node in the main script, it should check Global.userCurrentState value which could be either 1 , 2 or 0.

If I set monitor mode on the Holiday script, the link between nodes are not changing from 0 to 1.

This means the main script is not finding the Holiday script.

That's exactly what I'm getting at your admin script is not scheduled so that's why you don't see any "calls" through it. In the Script Editor, go to Script, Administrative Manager.

david

The Holiday script was scheduled, but the period frequency was 1 hour, I have changed to 1 minute and it worked.

Many thanks Dave