cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[ICM]Other way not use configuration manger...

lee yongbeom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I want to insert new agent not use configuration manager.

so, I find out API or how to access AWDB directly.

Thanks,

Lee                

8 Replies 8

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

no such thing as configuration API for ICM.

It does exist, though. But it's not published.

G.

I dream of the day

One consideration may be CCMP depending on what you are looking for but it's a locked down set of tools as well and I imagine you're looking for something that can be customized.

spaulin
Level 1
Level 1

The fact that you said "access the awdb directly" is scary.

Configuration data is entered into the awdb "last" after it's sent directly from the config tools to the central controller (router) which stores the data in the loggers.  Only after the data is stored in the central database, is it pushed out to the distributor AWs.

What is it you're attempting to do, such that the Configuration Manager isn't the answer?

Thanks for your reply.

I only want to control(=insert/update/delete) agent or team or skillgroup in the application(=Web/CS) such as reskill web page.

so I need an  interface with configuration magnager.

Thanks,

Lee

Hi,

I guessed so. No, unfortunately, you can't do that. Well, actually, you can, but there's a chance your changes won't be applied to the call router. Or, you can just break everything, like various table constraints. Don't do that.

As I said, there's a number of people asking for a decent configuration API for ICM, Cisco keeps saying something exists but it won't be released in a near future.

G.

It exists (ConAPI) but only a handful of vendors are licensed and according to Cisco no new licenses will be issued. See link below for details...

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/What_is_ConAPI_and_CMS%3F

Where can i get to the document how to use ConAPI?

You can't

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: