cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM scripting - Capture agent ID and populate variable

david.walker11
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to capture each agent ID on a routing script to populate a variable on my HDS. Can anyone offer me any code to do this within a variable.  If you need further information before answering please let me know, thx in advance.

7 Replies 7

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Community Feedback Forum is dedicated to "Tell us your opinions, suggestions, concerns, and feedback on the new Cisco Support Community". You are off-topic here, don't expect a valuable response. Please delete the thread here (big red button on top) and recreate it in proper community according specific Cisco technology or solution in question. Consider Contact Center ...

Thank you.

Thanks Dan. Discussion moved to correct community.

vinodkewate
Level 1
Level 1

You can use Get Digits microapp if the IVR is CVP and then the value is available in CallerEnterDigit variable which can be assigned to any other variable you need.

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

i am still not getting your question, but do you want record AgentId on each inbound call which gets routed to Agent?

if yes, you can look at TCD, RCD it has the information on which skill target id handled the call.

dave.smith84
Level 1
Level 1

i'm not sure i totally get the question either

why would you want to capture this against a variable when its already captured? On the TCD, AgentSkillTargetID mapped to SkillTargetID within the Agent table will give you this, AgentPeripheralNumber mapped to the same Agent table against PeripheralNumber will also give you the result. Seems fairly needless to recapture...unless i've missed the point?

Hi Dave

The reason to capture in the variable is because when I look at the TCD I get multple records for the same call.  I am searching a number on the TCD using either the Digits dialled or the CED, but I can't see an easy way to capture just the one instance of each call with the mapping as you have described.  Each call seems to generate multiple records due to the sequence key.  I would have expected the variable method to only produce one record per call.  I am pretty new to this so maybe I should be tackling this by building a better query using the TCD .

Again any help or pointers greatly appreciated.

Hi David,

have a look at this great writeup:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/63806/using-termination-call-detail-and-route-call-detail-records-troubleshooting

Also, you will not be able to capture the Agent ID to a PV as it happens on a different leg and a different GUID gets assigned to that leg. The only way to link the two legs is via RouterCallKey. It can take upto 30 minutes or more(or less) for this leg's entry to appear in TCD table (the leg where AgentPeripheralNumber can be seen).