Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM scripting

sirf02
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have the following requirement. Appreciate your thoughts.

I need to be able to transfer my queued calls to 3rd party destination outside Cisco platform. I am on  UCCE 11.6, CUBE and COLT being the SP.

When I use a label node in ICM scripting and transfer this call to 3rd party number once my local queue is full, if the other party is busy, the call fails through the wrong node of label node which is expected. But the problem is, it takes 30 secs after which the call fails to wrong node.

On analysis, it was noted that COLT has this delay of sending back  busy signal after 30 secs to ICM and i am told this 30 secs is the standard norm.

on the other hand, when i call this 3rd party number through my mobile I get busy tone instantly if its busy.

Question is - I need to be able to do supervised 3rd party call transfer from ICM using label node meaning if 3rd party is busy I should fail to wrong node of label node instantly so that I can transfer this call to other queue. I need to be able to check - if 3rd party number is busy dont transfer call and select next target.

Or

play some music till the time I get a response through wrong node of label node.

is this possible?

can divert label help here instead of label node?

thanks -Syed

15 Replies 15

I would just try a 5 or shorter second ring no answer setting in CVP for that number to see if the call comes back out the fail leg vs the 30 second you see today. That will help isolate things, since like you say when you dial it directly it happens immediately.