cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Skillset Changes - possible quicker and faster?!?

jenkins116
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Apologies if this is a simple question with a simple answer.

I  work for a big company in the uk as realtime analyst and we use cisco  icm version 6 to change peoples skillsets / skillgroups throughout the  day to manage queues. But its really unfriendly to change to change  skillsets at the drop of hat and to move people around. Is there  anything that would sit over the top of it that would make these  skillset changes easier for us? Can someone point me in the right  direction- websites? Something here on cisco website?

I tried google but I ran into dead ends and alot of PDFS?!?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You could set up the supervisors to use the Dynamic Reskilling web site so they can manage their own teams. They can run WebView reports that show the situation and move their agents around as required.

Now you are using a pretty old version of ICM and I can't recall if Dynamic Reskilling is part of that release. You must be thinking about upgrading though?

I do wonder if perhaps some script redesign could not reduce the amount of skill reassignments required during the day.

Regards,

Geoff

If I remember correctly agent reskilling was released in 7.2, so if you're on ICM 6 you're suck and should really consider upgrading soon.  I'm with Geoff too, you might want to change your scripts around and use consider if statements in your queue to skill group nodes to avoid having to move people around.

david

Exony offer a re-skilling and reporting tool that works with ICM 6.0. For more information please refer to www.exony.com