cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Supervisor

Michelle Awtrey
Level 1
Level 1

I had to delete an agent\supervisor from ICM because of a change in their phone numbers. I cannot add the supervisor back in it says the supervisor is already in ICM. I have four users with this issue including myself. I have attached a photo of the message that I get.  I have removed everything associated with these supervisors and I still cannot add them back in.

4 Replies 4

rhobab
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Have you managed to solve this?

I have the same situation.

Thanks

Victor

I have NOT been able to resolve this.  I am just getting ready to see if I should open a TAC case.

This discussion has been reposted from Cisco Employee Leaderboard to the Contact Center community.

We have resolved this issue by TAC. The process to remove the former supervisor is very long and I feel you should contact TAC to help you with this process.  The reason this is happening is because when you remove a supervisor from the ICM by unchecking in the supervisor tab a pop up says (please see attachment).

Also, the following should be completed before you remove any supervisor or agent.

Remove Supervisor from the team the supervisor tab and the agent tab.

Remove agent from the team

Remove all skill groups from the Agent and or Supervisor.

If you are updating an agents name or number remove them from the team first and then make the changes. I am not sure if we can share TAC case numbers or not. If anyone knows let me know. Michelle Awtrey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: