cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Impact of multiple call types on reports

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I have a question  on the above,normally I place a CT just before my queue step then if the call is not answered it then queue treatment 

The queueing treantent may be keep holding or voice mail to release call or other things, what I tend to  do is to place another CT before each treatment so I can measure it. Now my question is what is the impact on the first CT just before the queue to skill grp step.

If the call is answered at q to skill group without queueing then the  CT is OK, what happens if the queueing treatment is needed and there is a second CT. The. First  CT is not updated, for it only provide the number of calls not the full details due to the use of the second CT now being used - is this correct?

Thanks 

1 Reply 1

I would only use a 2nd CT if the call is being diverted from CCE completely. Like going to VM, disconnecting, or PSTN transfer. Otherwise keep the call under the Q CT. Now, there's a common practice to place a 2nd CT if the call RONAs, but I've personally gone away from it as it doesn't really seem to provide all that much value.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: