cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Importing Stock Report Bundle into Standalone CUIC 11.6 Fails

asafayan1
Level 1
Level 1
I downloaded CCE 11.61 Historical All Fields / Templates_CCE_11.6_AF_HS_11.6a.zip.  I then imported the ZIP file into my CUIC version 11.6 standalone server.  The import generated the following errors:

Import could not be completed: 21 Report(s) failed to import. Please check the logs for details.  Hide Details
1.  Enterprise_Service_Historical_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
2.  IVR_Ports_Performance_Historical-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
3.  Agent_Queue_Interval-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
4.  Call_Type_Historical_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
5.  Agent Historical All Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
6.  Call_Type_Abandon_Answer_Distribution_Historical-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
7.  Agent Skill Group Historical All Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
8.  Precision_Queue_Abandon_Answer_Distribution_Historical-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
9.  Call_Type_Skill_Group_Historical_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
10.  Peripheral_Skill_Group_Historical_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
11.  Enterprise_Skill_Group_Historical_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
12.  Precision_Queue_Efficiency-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
13.  Peripheral_Service_Historical_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
14.  Call Type Queue Interval All Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
15.  Skill_Group_Abandon_Answer_Distribution_Historical-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
16.  Agent Not Ready Detail-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
17.  Precision_Queue_Efficiency_Drill_Down-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
18.  Agent_Precision_Queue_Historical_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
19.  Agent Team Historical All Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
20.  Agent Queue Hourly-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.
21.  Precision_Queue_Interval_All_Fields-->Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  We are running UCCX 11.6 with Premium license.

Amir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

asafayan1
Level 1
Level 1

I exported the report templates from the co-resident CUIC running on our UCCX server - instead of downloading the report bundle from Cisco.com.   I was then able to succesfully import the reports into our standalone CUIC server.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

asafayan1
Level 1
Level 1

I exported the report templates from the co-resident CUIC running on our UCCX server - instead of downloading the report bundle from Cisco.com.   I was then able to succesfully import the reports into our standalone CUIC server.

You were trying to import CCE (Enterprise) reports into a CCX (Express) CUIC server, which won't work. Hence the error.

Correct. Nothing straight forward with Cisco.

We've replaced our ASA with Fortigate. We've replaced our Cisco wireless with Fortinet / Meru. We will no longer purchase any new Cisco phone endpoints. We are receiving our first Cumulus switch this week. We are investigating sipxcom as a replacement for CUCM. Our goal is to have essentially a non-Cisco network environment within 2-3 years.

Not a UCCX guy, but I'm assuming the interface is the same as it is in UCCE - and depending on the version Cisco changed it up a bit/ in the process of revamping the interface, so some of the drawers will launch a new browser tab to take you to the "old" interface (like Report Definitions, Data Sources, Value Lists, basically everything but Reports). So to export reports you have to be in the old interface, and when you click on Reports (actually have to click the word, not the drop down arrow) on the left hand side there it should pop a tab in the middle of that same window.

Now in that center window is where you want to right click on the report you want to export. At the very least you should get a small popup with the options, and if they are grayed out you simply don't have permissions to do it. If you're in version 11.6, most/all of the options will be grayed out in this "old" interface for Reports, but export should still be there. You have to go through the new interface to do things like edit, etc.. for non-stock Reports. Confusing I know but it's apparently a work in progress.

Hopefully my screenshot helps? :)

CUIC SS.png

Hi Chris,

How do you export the reports from CCX, I tried following a cisco document but is says to right click and export on the report (under report definitions) but nothing happens when I do right click.

is there any other way to export the stock reports from CCX.

Sorry, I meant to reply to you, see post above.