Views
Helpful
Replies

Importing the Base Config file in PCCE

Ganesh Babu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am Ganesh, Technical Developer in Global Knowledge. I have been trying to Implement "PCCE- Lab only " in our Firm. I have been stuck up for a long time in importing the Base config file, while Installing the pcce. I am currently following the installation and upgrade guide of Cisco, but the main difference is since we are testing it out, we have only simplexed model not the duplexed one(only side A no side B). when I try to import the base config file i am getting error as "Major Version of the Database and files to be imported doesn't match".

I have installed the ICM data server in win 2008 r2 with sql 2008 r2 SP1 enterprise edition installed in it. Help me out if anyone had this problem and suggest me what can be done to get rid of this. I even tried to skip this step and follow the guide which is leads me to the List of error displaying, while selecting the PCCE Lab only model.Please find attachment of the respective screenshots,

thanks,

3 Replies 3

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ganesh,

Did you had chance to refer the Final Tasks for related information.  I would request you to try the steps mentioned in Run Base  Configuration Using the ICMDBA Tool.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

i faced the same issue even for the production setup. Apparently, if you specify ip address of side B DS instead of hostname it works and synchronizes perfectly. Give it a try and let us know if it worked.

or worst case, you can manually create the PG and other setup. But it needs to match exactly per requirement.

-Senthil

wahyukurnia
Level 1
Level 1

Starting PCCE version 10.x, we can download CCEPACM1BaseConfig_10.x.zip from Cisco.com.

Extract it to a folder and then import it to ICMDBA.

Thanks and best regards,

Heribertus