cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Instant Messaging of Finesse

vincent.stng
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, There is a function in UCCX 10.5 Finesse Instant Messaging, which jabber can integrate with Finesse Desktop. Where can I find the setting?

Thanks

8 Replies 8

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

From the UCCX 10.5 Design Guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/design/guide/UCCX_BK_C2EB4F58_00_unified-cccx-design-guide-10-5/UCCX_BK_C2EB4F58_00_cisco-unified-contact-center-express-10-5_chapter_00.html#UCCX_RF_W4C3D80B_00

Finesse Agent Desktop for UCCX supports multisession chat and generation of reports when the administrator adds the gadgets to the desktop. The following gadgets are available:

• Chat Control Gadget—Allows the agent to control the chat state and to accept incoming customer chat requests.

• Manage Chats Gadget—Allows the agent to handle multiple chat sessions and choose the available predefined responses.

• Chat Agent Statistics Report Gadget—Provides the agent statistics.

• Chat CSQ Summary Report Gadget—Provides the agent statistics and contact statistics for a CSQ.

For support using UCCX multisession chat, open a TAC case.

That doc refers to web chat functionality does it not? Rather than IM chat for presence?

I cant seem to find any reference to integration with CUP IM in finesse desktop - is it not supported?

Finesse desktop does not support IM.

Guillaume Roche
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0 Data Sheet - Cisco

On datasheet of ccx 10.0 :

Cisco Unified CCX Instant Messaging

●  Integration of the Jabber platform into the Cisco Finesse desktop is supported for instant messaging between agents, agents and supervisors, and agents and subject-matter experts outside the contact center.

Brilliant- now to find a doc that tells you how to implement it...

Yes i don't find one doc about how to implement it ....

Cisco please respond

Does this thread answer your question?

https://communities.cisco.com/message/183609#183609