cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

integrate external log in finesse log (ClientLogger API)

Hi all,

is it possible to integrate external logs in finesse log?

I see in Cisco API doc that this is possible, thanks a lot for your reply.

BR

Aubert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Integrate CRM Gadget log in Finesse logs?

Please note that if you are populating CRM Gadget inside Finesse, then the Finesse logs by default should/will capture the activities related to that gadget in case you are facing any issues for it to load up. Apart from Finesse logs, there are Browser Console logs as well that can help here in case you are facing any issues with the gadget.

If there is something that you need to capture from CRM side specifically then that is not possible. Logs on Finesse side will only be limited to the activities/transactions happening on CRM in terms of Finesse communication.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, can you please explain? What external logs?

G.

Hi Gergely,

I would like to integrate CRM Gadget log in Finesse logs.

BR

Aubert

Hi Gergely,

Can you tell me if it is possible to integrate CRM Gadget log in Finesse logs?

Thanks a lot for  your reply.

BR

Aubert

Integrate CRM Gadget log in Finesse logs?

Please note that if you are populating CRM Gadget inside Finesse, then the Finesse logs by default should/will capture the activities related to that gadget in case you are facing any issues for it to load up. Apart from Finesse logs, there are Browser Console logs as well that can help here in case you are facing any issues with the gadget.

If there is something that you need to capture from CRM side specifically then that is not possible. Logs on Finesse side will only be limited to the activities/transactions happening on CRM in terms of Finesse communication.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: