Views
Helpful
Replies

Interdigit timeout on UCCX Application

pabarnech
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I have a UCCX (11.5.1) integrated with Nuance ASR and I need to set the interdigit timeout.

Nuance TAC answer:

-> In a VoiceXML application, using the interdigittimeout property in a <property> element. 
-> In the browser, using the DTMF-Interdigit-Timeout header in a RECOGNIZE, SET-PARAMS, or GET-PARAMS method. 
-> In the application’s session.xml, in the <speechrecog> section of <speechserver> under <sessionparameters>. [This option is not available to you as this will work with mrcp-v2] 

Cisco TAC doesn't answer because is not a break&fix issue.

I am using "Generic Recgnition" step to connect because I need to use a doule grammar (DTMF and Voice) and in that step I cannot set the interdigit timeout, like for example in "Get digits String" step

Anybody knows another way to set the interdigit timeout? Could be at script level, application level or system level.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Pablo

8 Replies 8

smeegada1
Spotlight
Spotlight

interdigittimeout can be set in Property element and it will work for both voice and DTMF

Hi  @smeegada1

thanks for you answer. I am new with UCCX and I really don't understand what did you say. Can you give me more detail how I set interdigit timeout in the Property element? I am using to connect to ASR "Generic Recognition Step"

Thanks in advance

Pablo

Please see screenshot attached.

Thanks again @smeegada1

like I said, I am really new with that. I haven´t the Call Studio and I cannot download from Cisco. I'll try to find it. I going to put "solution provided" because I saw the screenshot and I see exactly what I need.

One more basic question: When I can create de Element with the right properties, how I send that to Nuance or how I associate that form to me app?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Pablo 

You can directly add nuance server name in Vxml Gateway and that will invoke the Nuance server automatically.No need of manual configurations from vxml app.

Thanks @smeegada1,

one more question, sorry about that. I am making my script in a UCCX/IVR, I am not using CVP. Everything you told me apply for UCCX too, right?

Thanks in advance

Pablo

I never worked on UCCX, i think it should be same.

Hi @smeegada1,

I took off the "solution accepted" because I think in UCCX I cannot do that. I'll wait maybe someone with experience in UCCX could help me.

Thanks a lot for your answers

Regards

Pablo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: