Views
Helpful
Replies

Internet Script Editor PCCE 12.5

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have a facing problem to used internet script editor pcce 12.5. anyone to know how to fix this??

2020-10-23_151646.jpg

5 Replies 5

Hi, you're going to have to share a little more information than that. For instance, can you share a screenshot of the login screen that you're trying, as well as a screenshot that shows that these users are built.

For example, are you sure that the user is trying to log into the right instance, etc.? Know it sounds basic but you never know what the end user might be doing.

Hi Yasid,

Please check the below points.

Open -Service Account Manager - Check the Logon Account Health

Open-Domain Manager - check the security Group members are added or not

Also, I found there is Bug for PCCE 12.5.1 Version. Please install  12.5(1) ES24 on only in AW servers and try.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvs46900

https://www.cisco.com/web/software/280840583/154199/Release_Document_2.html

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

HI @Ramamoorthy Shanmugam 

I already try to update the patch with ES24 but still no luck, how about on your side you have PCCE 12.5 and internet script editor working fine?

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @bill.king1 

Sorry for giving the little bit of information. ya, I believe for the access using internet script editor like instance and port.

2021-07-21_110730.png2021-07-21_110757.pngand then I try using user for deployment PCCE like the level root administrator, but still can't be access to internet script editor on PCCE 12.5

Hi,

Open

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cisco Unified CCE Tools- domain Manager

Under Cisco root, Facility & Instance – select Security Group – Add the member and try

Also, try to telnet AW IP with 443 port from Supervisor Desktop.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S