Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Interrupt call distribution

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to interrupt UCCX from ringing all available agents in a queue or an alternative way to create a script where for example only the first 3 agents out of 10 logged in and in ready state are rung?

Regards,

Hunor

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

I think I responded to you in a similar request from earlier.  Is this for the same issue?

You just need to define your agent selection criteria and use a Resource Based Selection method.

See if this helps

-Sean

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

I think I responded to you in a similar request from earlier.  Is this for the same issue?

You just need to define your agent selection criteria and use a Resource Based Selection method.

See if this helps

-Sean

Hello Sean Lynch,

Same issue, I think this was the first question posted but I didn't get a reply for a long while and I thought of making a more detailed post. Not exactly sure why I didn't just edit this one.

I did not have time to check the solution provided as in the end we implemented the IVR using hunt lists and I would need to set this up in the lab to check now, but reading what you linked, it does look like what I was looking for, thank you.