cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator

meagherg1
Level 1
Level 1

I have an IP communicator set up on a laptop but can't get the services button to get to my login to contact center

5 Replies 5

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

You need to launch IP Communicator as an Administrator in order to make changes to preferences.  Right-click on your IP Communicator launch icon, wait for the menu options, scroll down and select "Run As Administrator."

Hope this helps.

-Sean

As pointed by others, make sure your IPC is subscribed to the desired services, only Enterprise services show up by default, otherwise services subscribed to the existing phone do not automatically get subscribed to the a new phone.

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7
...I may have read this wrong. If you can't get to an app, make sure your profile on your IP Communicator is "subscribed" to the service. If you have no service subscriptions, you won't see anything.
-Sean

Or depending on how the phone was configured, you can just add the phone device profile information under preferences and then it will briefly restart and your phone ACD line and DID line if applicable will appear.

House Cat
Level 1
Level 1
in preferences -> network -> device name
ip communicators keep changing their macs depending on adapter you select
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: