cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone Agent

gtroussel
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to install the IP Phone Agent but I am having a difficult time locating the IPAgentInitial.jsp file on my system. In the docuemntation, it tells you that a file called IPAgentInitial.class contains the inplementation but I can find this file either. I assume the file can be extracted from the .class file but not really sure. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

The class file is a compilation of a jsp file. The jsp file contains the source code of the class file. Cisco doesn?t include the jsp files in CRS, so if you would like to access the class code you will need to use a decompiler for a class file.

When you call a jsp file from an URL, you are automatically redirected to the class file.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

The class file is a compilation of a jsp file. The jsp file contains the source code of the class file. Cisco doesn?t include the jsp files in CRS, so if you would like to access the class code you will need to use a decompiler for a class file.

When you call a jsp file from an URL, you are automatically redirected to the class file.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Perfect, your answer helped a lot. I was a little lost in the document that Cisco provided. Thank you for your reply!!

Hi,

Don't forget to rate helpful posts ;-)

Regards,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: