Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 4.0(3) doesn´t work

sat.datos.mdtel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a IPCC 4.0(3) server (IP: 10.0.1.5) and a Cisco Call Manager 4.1 (IP:10.0.1.2)

Some days ago there was an power outage in the office and the IPCC and Call Manager were restarted.

IPCC always worked fine, but after power outage CTI ports and CTI Route Points are registered with the Call Manager but they have the Call Manager IP address (10.0.1.2) when they should have the IPCC IP Address (10.0.1.5) and therefore the IPCC doesn´t work.

I saw the JTAPI Subsystem out of service and I disassociated the CTI Ports and CTI Route Points with JTAPI user and I restarted the CRS Engine. After this action I see the JTAPI Subsystem IN SERVICE but the CTI Ports and CTI Route Point continue with IP Address of Call Manager when they should have the IP Address of IPCC and therefore the IPCC don´t work.

Can you hel me, please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Sat,

Could you please check the below points.

1. Try restarting the CTI manager service from CUCM.

2. Try using the IPCCX script reactive debug and check at which step the call is failing.

3. Also look out for MIVR logs for the exact reason for failure.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Sat,

Could you please check the below points.

1. Try restarting the CTI manager service from CUCM.

2. Try using the IPCCX script reactive debug and check at which step the call is failing.

3. Also look out for MIVR logs for the exact reason for failure.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Thanks Anand for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: