cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 7.0 System - Agent Queueing

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

With System 7.0 you cannot add an Enterprise Route. In the past I had to add all agent DN's to an entrprise route and then assign it in the "queue to agent" node.

I have a script setup with a "queue to agent" node and have the following assigned:

1. Peripheral = ipcc

2. Agent Extension = Agent Expression (peripheralvariable2 populated with agent extension)

3. Enterprise Skill Group = Enterprise Skill Group I created that contains all skill groups

4. Route = I created an Agent Personal Queue skill group that contains every agent. I selected the route to that Skill Group.

Anyone have the "queue to agent" node working in System? Since you cannot create an "Enterprise Route" my hands are tied.

Queue to agent DOES work if I change the "queue to agent" node to "explicit agent references" but with 400 agents needing personal queues thats not going to help me at all.

Any ideas'?

1 Reply 1

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

ICM 7.0 the Logger was used as the domain controller. In larger ICM systems the Logger can get very busy and subject to performance problems. So I think that is what is in back of the statement you saw about not using the Logger as the DC.

You need to be careful with Roggers. The potential for serious performance issues already exists. If the Logger gets busy it can interfere with the performance of the Router. You don't want the Router to experience performance issues because it will effect the routing of calls. So, adding the DC load to a machine already doing the routing and logging is double jeopardy. Of course it all depends on the call volume. If it is low there should be no problem performing all three functions on one machine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: