Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC calls are not going in Queue instead showing as missed calls

sohailr81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Guys, my issue is that when all agents are busy the calls are not going in Queue instead they are dropping...

Any quick remedy? Please Help...!!!!! i am bit new in IPCC.

Regards,

9 Replies 9

Mustapha Arakji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Most probably, you're not using the Delay step inside the Queue branch, in the script, or you're not asking the script to stay in Queue buy forming some loop. So the call will reach to Select Resource step, doesn't find an available agent, go to Queue branch and then end the script.

The Select Reourse step should look something like this:

Select Resource

Connected

Queued

Label queue

Hold

Delay (120 secs)

Un Hold

Go to queue

HTH

Hi Mustapha Arakji,

Thanks for replying. I m totally lost, cant find Select Resource settings in IPCC.

under Contact Service Queue Configuration>Resource Pool Selection Model* = Resource Group is selected.

please check the script snap shot attached, may be it will gove you some idea.

Regards,

What i meant is the script, using the Script Editor. Not the script parameters in the application in the UCCX webinterface.

Please attach your script so we could look into it.

Application > Script Management, of the left side click on the script (Khda-New.aef) to download.

Regards,

hi there,

plz find the attached script.  thanks again.

The picture is not useful.

Either expand all nodes and take another screenshot; or better still, upload the .aef file so NetPro members can import it into their CRS Editor and provide their insight.

Regards,

Geoff

hi,

i have attached a snap shot of the script with all nodes collapsed.

Thanks & Regards,

aman.kapuria
Level 4
Level 4

can you post the aef

When all agents are busy it should go to the 1st Queue and then 2nd Queue then 5500 which is voicemail. but what is happening is when all agents are busy it is playing after office hours prompt and then voicemail.

hope i have explained my problem.

Regards,

In the Queued branch of Select Resource, you have a Get User Info step where you haven't yet populated anything in the User variable being polled. Select Resource might populate it, if set to do so (can't see with just a screenshot!) but only once an agent is reserved, and in that case, you're in the Connect branch instead of the Queued branch. As written, that step will throw an exception first thing upon entering the queue. You're not catching the exception, so control will fall through to the "default" script. Ordinarily that would be the system error message, but in your case we can see in your appadmin screenshot you changed the default script to "khda-2.aef". I am guessing that is what's coming on and playing your after-hours message.

There are some other issues, such as Call Redirects later in the script with empty strings for targets, but I'm not going to get too much further into it without a copy of the .AEF script. Three other forum users have asked you to post it as well. Screenshots can only give part of the picture. You'll need to upload a copy before anyone can help further.