Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 3.5(3)sr2 and Historical Reports

jmujica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

When I run the IVR APP Performance Analysis report it always display calls with no application associated with it. The application id is -1? Does anybody knows what are those calls? That is also happening in a client with IPCC Express 3.1(x) system.

Any ideas?

-Jose

7 Replies 7

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

The call was rejected. One reason that a call may be rejected is that there are no available CTI ports.

Hi. Where in the documentation says that a -1 application are calls beign rejected and where are beign rejected? On the report it shows calls handle and calls abandoned for that -1 application id.

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

Refer the documentation Understanding Cisco CRA Historical Reporting..

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/hist_rep/hradv.pdf

Section: Frequently Asked Questions->IVR Application Performance Analysis Report

Hi.

I don't know what is happening here but I have created 25 CTI ports to be used for the IPCC Express ICD Application for a small queue with 4-5 agents. On the IVR APP Performance Reports the ICD application is showing 17 calls and the -1 Application is showing 18 calls (16 handle and 2 abandoned calls). How can that be rejected calls if I have enough CTI ports to handle the volume that I know is no more than maybe 3-4 concurrent calls.

Any ideas?

-Jose

SportsGuy0223
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone find an answer for this? I am seeing the same thing. I have an application id of -1 with no Application name. About half of the calls appear to be going to that application (all are marked handled) and the avg call duration is 27 seconds. I am also running 3.5.3 SR 2 and there are no other reports of any problems with calls.

Sports,

That was a long time ago but I remember that the application id of -1 was for outgoing calls from the ACD line.. that is what TAC found.

Hope it helps.

-Jose

Thanks I will open a TAC case and see what they say. I did find bug CSCsd42186, I wonder if were running into similar. If they say it was for outgoing calls from the ACD line why would the total Incoming calls get pegged?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: