cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Agent Stuck Reserved

bclarke
Level 1
Level 1

I know this has been posted before , but none of the methods to fix have helped me yet.

I have 1 agent that after logging in to the IPCC can take the 1st call OK. Then after that call completes any following calls will "reserve" her, and after about 10 sec delay will actually start ringing the phone. When she answers the call the 2nd leg of the transfer never completes, the caller continues to hear hold music.

This will repeat over and over, until the caller hangs up. No other agents in this CSQ/Skill have the problem, and if I assign the agent to a different CSQ the problem follows.

I have deleted and recreated the agent, ext., double checked RMuser , etc. Restarted the Servers, and still does not work for the 1 person.

If she logs out and back in, the next call will work fine.

I am attaching a log snip from that shows the call right after a reboot.

5 Replies 5

Thanks I'll read those too.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080262545.shtml

(I use the same script for all the Apps/CSQs, I am going to check the prompt setting anyway however)

The other 2 links I have read a bunch of times, and I have verfied that I am good on the Select / Connect

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

This type of problem might not an IPCC issue, can you try to let agent log into different station or associated with different IP phone, just narrow down the issue, see if it is workstation or DN specific.

Wei

I did try swapping to a new phone. And also moved that phone to a different location in the building to try and rule out hardware / network issues.

I will try and have the Agent/Ext login to a different phone.

Right now it seems to follow the Agent, I even deleted the agent and recreated, but used the same DN. I thought about creating a new DN for this agent to see if it still followed.

Yes, it seems DN is the only item you didn't change, make sure this DN is not used in something else, such CTI route point, CTI port. And partition/CSS for the phone/DN should be checked as well.

I don't agent's name is the problem

Wei

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: