cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express and predictive dialers

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does IPCC Express allow any kind of integration with predictive dialer?

Chris

4 Replies 4

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Magnetic North is the only one I am aware of. Its not a true "integration" to IPCC Express but really a stand-alone outbound dialer that integrates to CallManager.

www.magneticnorth.com

andy dignan - berbee

Hi,

There are another Third party Dialer HP which can intergrates with call manager.I have attached the PDF for HP dialer with this.

Supporting outbound on IPCCX is a priority for CCBU and is on the roadmap

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srikanth

Hi Srikrama,

I looked online and couldn't find much info about the HP Dialer. Do you know who I should contact for sales information?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

Pls refer the following mail for the outbound option with IPCC Express.

Jesús,

I was reviewing backdated mailing list emails and picked up on a recurring theme. Outbound dialing that integrates directly with IPCC Express seems to come up every so often. After looking for a solution ourselves over a year ago, and finding nothing, we focused our IP communications software development team on solving the problem.

We just recently announced the release of our newest product, Campaign Express. Campaign Express solves the problem caused by a lack of an affordable outbound dialer that makes use of IPCC Express' agent/supervisor software and reports. If you're still interested in an outbound solution for IPCC Express please feel free to contact Jeff Fildey at (800) 710-6770 for more information, a demo and reseller pricing.

Happy to help,

Adam Chilcote, Vice President of Professional Services

Metronome, Inc.

Telephone: (800) 710-6770 x4209

Fax: (714) 429-0038

Mobile: (323) 422-5682

adam.chilcote@metronome.net

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srikanth