cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC express CAD agent RONA - automatic not ready

phnowicki
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that typically only runs 1-2 agents in a queue at a time. These agents are constantly off doing other tasks. One thing that they complain about is that when they get back to their desk, CAD is in "Not Ready" due to a call having rung to their phone. I know that this is far from an ideal setting for a Call Center App to be running, but, I had an idea.

Anybody have any idea if I could ring the agent's phone, pull it back on RONA, but instead of making them not ready, stick them in a "Work" state for 30 seconds or so, them make them ready again. I am not worried about the reporting aspect of this app. They are not running reports on the stats.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick

4 Replies 4

sferland
Level 1
Level 1

There is an option called "Automatic work" that you can enable or disable against a CSQ in CRA. With this option enabled, the status of an agent, after a call, is set to "Work". But, there is no way to put back the CAD in "Ready" state automatically.

Steven

There is a text file you can edit to set the agents to go back to a ready state after missing a call.

The only drawback is that depending on your script the call could keep going back and forth between the 2 agents for ever

I can not remember the exact file to edit , but I will look for it.

OK found it,

\program files\wfavvid\SubsystemRmCm.properties

Edit that file and change com.cisco.wf.subsystems.rmcm.agentUnavailRNA=true

to False

Thanks! I will check it out.