Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express - Call Redirect

I'm trying to redirect calls, during weekends, to an external phone number, but it is not working. When redirecting the call, the calling party hears one phone ring and then the message "We are currently experience technical problems...".

I'm using a string variable that holds the external phone number to which the call is to be redirected.

I tried setting the external phone number first with external call prefix (0) and then without the external call prefix, but it did not work in both cases.

On the Call Redirect item, I left "Reset CTI Called Address" set to "Yes".

Is it possible to redirect calls to external phone numbers or only to internal extensions? Is there any tricky configuration to be done?

3 Replies 3

I also tried setting "Reset CTI Called Address" to "No" but it also did not work.

The branch into which the Call Redirect falls is "Unsuccessful".

Where can I find logs that may indicate why the call redirection is unsucessful?

Something was missing: the partition for calls to mobile networks needed to be added to the calling search space of the IPCC CTI Ports.

After adding that partition to the CCS of the IPCC CTI Ports, the calls were successfuly redirected. Problem solved.