cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express default Abandoned Call Timer - Can it be changed

andy-smith
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know the default abandoned call timer for IPCC Express? Or does it count all calls that have hit the Select Resource step. If there is such a timer, can it be changed? I want to stop calls being counted as abandoned before 5 seconds. It would be useful if we could do this on a per queue basis but I think this might be asking a bit much of IPCC Express - Enterprise probably does this.

4 Replies 4

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Unfortunately, there is no timer on the abandoned calls for IPCC Express- it is only available for IPCC Ebeterprise. In IPCC Express, If a call is abandoned, it is abondoned regardless of how long it has been in the queue.

Unfortunately, I thought this was the case. I have been looking at ways of getting around this within the scripting but it's not straightforward.

Never mind.

luisso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Andy,

Attached find a script that tags short abandoned calls as handled. They will appear as handled in some reports but on the Activity report by CSQ they show up as "dequeued". We've had the same issue with call centers that migrated from other systems that don't count these short calls as abandoned. They don't like the dequees either and we've had to create custom reports.

Hope this helps.

Luis

Excellent - I will give that a try.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: