Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC express disable call forward all restriction

brunnert
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Is there no possibility to disable the call forward forward all restriction on the agent phone on the IPCCX 8.0?

Thanks

Thomas

5 Replies 5

Hello,

Yes you can , but from the CUCM.

Create a custom sofkey template and remove the CFDWALL from it , in this case , the button will not appear on the phone.

Amer

ahmad_tamneh
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

you may also use  CFW ALL Calling search space with no access to any partition

Hi all

Thanks for the answer. I know how to disable the call forward on the callmanager.

What I mean is, that when I have a Contact Center Express (Cisco IPCCX 8.0), the contact center monitors the status from the agent telephone. When I forward the agent telephone to an other telephone, the call is not forwarded and remains in the queue. I want to disable this feature that I can forward the agent phone to the mobile phone and answer the calls from there.

Thanks, Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I am really not sure it is possible, as you propbably know , the RMJTAPI always check the status of the IP Phone , let's say for example that it is working , how the next call will be treated ???? the CUCM has no controll on the mobile network so how the system will gonna know what is the status of the mobile phone , really i don't think it is possible.

Amer

Hi Amer

That's a good input!

I think with this argument I can explain it to the customer.

Regards

Thomas