cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Peripheral Gateway Install Question

Joe Bush
Level 1
Level 1

I have an instance of IPCC Enterprise that consists of a progger server (Peripheral Gateway, Router/Logger), an HDS server, a Cisco IP-IVR server, and a CAD server. We have two peripheral gateways on the progger server connecting it to the IVR and to Cisco Call Manager. We'd now like to connect this instance of ICM to a different Call Manager cluster. To do this, we built out a seperate server to install the peripheral gateway software that will be used to connect ICM to the new Call Manager cluster. Here's the question: What ICM setup/executables do I run on the new peripheral gateway server to get all the components needed for it to function as a peripheral gateway? Do you just run the ICM setup and choose only specific modules? I havent' done this yet and haven't found a reference for doing such a thing. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Yes, run icm setup and install the component you want to install (I'm assuming this is for a lab) as I don't see how TAC would support your setup.  Once you run icm setup you can follow this doc hhttps://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1390

david

Remember - configure the PG first in PG Explorer. There are numbers you need.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: