cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC system give error message i.e I'm sorry we are currenty experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call.

Syed Akbar Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Dear support,

as we are uing ipcc system  Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168 Package: Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced

when user dial service desk number after working hours must be transfer to mobile but its  not working

user hearing the  pop up welcome message after then user hearing the ringing then user hear the  

error message i.e I'm sorry we are currenty experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call.

so please advice ....

regards

syed

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This means there is something wrong either with your script, or the number you are attempting to transfer to cannot be reached from CTI ports, i.e CSS/partition issue.

HTH,

Chris

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

My recommendation to you is to do a reactive debug and go step by step to find where it fails and returns the error

HTH
Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi

could you please provide the step to do a reactive debug . is there any doc for the troubleshooting step by steps.......

waiting for your feeback..

Regards

syed

Before you perform a reactive debug, I suggest you practice on a non production script.

The first thing you will need to do is, open the CRS Script Editor and log in.  You cannot Reactive Debug if you're not logged in and connected to the UCCX server.

Next, press CRTL+Shift+R to open the reactive debug dialog.

Select the script name from the list for the script you are troublehsooting.

Select how long you want the system to wait for the next call before cancelling the debugger.

Press OK

Place a call into the script.

At this point a script window should open and the Start step should be highlighted in red.

Press F10 to step through the script, step by step, analyzing what's happening.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.