cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC/UCCX - Agent not ready

ddiplomat1
Level 1
Level 1

I've installed IPCC/UCCX 5.02 running with Call Manager 6.1.1a. My problem is that the agent phone will not stay in the ready state when calls are presented to the Queue. I go into ready and call the trigger and phones immediately go to "Not Ready". Any thoughts on why this may be happening.

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What happens when you run a debug on the script and call the trigger?

If the Not Ready state transition is happening at the Select Resource step when it attempts to connect to the resource, it may be a Calling Search Space problem. Can the CTI Port call the Agent extension?

dszymkowicz
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue.

The problem was a CSS mismatch at gateways, phones and CTI Routeport, CTI Ports.

Check settings of Unified CM Telephony Call Control Group and Unified CM Telephony Triggers.

ddiplomat1
Level 1
Level 1

This was indeed a calling search space issue at the jtapi ports. Rather misleading call behavoir though. A busytone would have been nice.

I'd like to thank you all for your responses on the subject. I totally appreciate your combined help. Lesson learned :)

I am having the same issue, and having no luck resolving it. what are the settings on your jtapi ports? i have given them unrestricted calling search space, and set the redirect CSS to DN CSS. any help would be great.

First, CSS and partition for IPCCX CTI Ports and Route Points have to changed via CRS web interface.

Second it has to include same restrictions as gateways and phones.