cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCe reporting question

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

I have a supervisor who is using real time monitoring and the historical reporting tool. However, it semms that the supervisor can view stats and pull up reports on any CSQ and not just her own. Is there a way to lock the supervisor down to their own queue?

-Shikamaru

4 Replies 4

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

You cannot disable the supervisor being counted in the statistics as an agent. The reason is, you will need to log on as an agent before you can logon as Supervisor

That's not my question, please read my post again.

-Shikamaru

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No. The historical reporting client doesn't have the concept of permissions other than the general "Reporting" right in CRS Administration. If you are concerned about this, you could run the reports yourself and distribute them to her by email.

That's interesting. So, then, even with the Real Time Reporting tool any supervisor will be able to see statistics for any queue or agent even if they're not associated with it in any way?

-Shikamaru

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: