cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 4.0.3 Recording & Playback is not working !

pezevall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello team, hope you can help me. Our customer is experiencing problems with the recording/playback feature. He is able to monitor agent's call but when he tries to record the call, he doesn't get anything. We are using SPAN monitoring (with 02 NICs) and we have already ruled out SPAN by swaping switches (we tried with 2950 and 3500XL). SPAN config is Ok, but we still can get a successful recording, also we have seen that both agents and supervisor need to try several times to log into the system. Has anyone experienced this before? Any feedback would be very helpful. Customer is upset since this problem has been present since a month ago. Many thanks in advanced !

NIC: HP NC7782 Gigabit Server adapter

Driver Provider: HP

Driver Date: 27/01/2005

Driver Version 7.103.0.0

Server

Model MCS 7825-H1, 2G RAM

Regards

Pedro Zevallos

4 Replies 4

khambetea
Level 1
Level 1

I'm also running into this issue. What is different in recording config since monitoring is working, recorded files are not empty. But when you play them, you don't hear anything.

khambetea
Level 1
Level 1

This issue was resolved for my customer by changing the IP address of the monitoring NIC on the server to a dummy IP address and then cycling CRS node manager service on the IPCC server.

You may want to try this in case you have not already.

Thank you. Unfortunately we already tried this but the problem still continues. We are running out of ideas, the situation is becoming more critical. Any other ideas? anybody?

Regards

Pedro Zevallos

I have a customer with 4.03 also, but the problem seems to be that the playback of the recording in the Supervisor viewer does not have any sound. I generated a wav file from the RAW on the server using CRSraw2wav and this created a file with sound. It appears to be a bug in the Supervisor client, to not play the sound back.