cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to control the opening and closing time of a script by an agent being logged in?

Abayomi Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

We are currently using UCCX 7.0 scripts with opening and closing hours of CSQ's controlled via set times under time of the day in the script.

I would like to know if it is possible to control the opening and closing time of a script based on an agent being logged in or not?

So basically, the the desk is deemed opened when an agent is logged in and deemed closed when there is no agent logged in regardless of the time.

If this is possible, can you kindly point me in the right direction of how to implement this is the script.

Regards,

Y.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Sure... in brief:

- Use a 'get reporting statistic' step to see how many agents are logged in, or 'ready' (your preference) and store that in an int variable

- If that variable > 0 then 'goto' your open behaviour.

- If it's 0 or -1, then goto closed.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, yes, you can use the Get Reporting Statistics step and take the value of Logged In for a particular CSQ. G.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Sure... in brief:

- Use a 'get reporting statistic' step to see how many agents are logged in, or 'ready' (your preference) and store that in an int variable

- If that variable > 0 then 'goto' your open behaviour.

- If it's 0 or -1, then goto closed.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Gergley and Aaron for pointing me in the right direction.

I have made the change in the script using the Get Reporting Statistics step and taking the value of "Logged In" agents for the CSQ involved and an "if" statement, If that variable > 0 then 'goto' your open behaviour as stated by Aaron.

I am waiting to have this setup for testing by the CS guys.

Once again I would like to thank you guys so much.

Regards,

Y

Glad you have it working...

Please remember to mark questions 'answered' when appropriate to highlight useful content...

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, yes, you can use the Get Reporting Statistics step and take the value of Logged In for a particular CSQ. G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: