cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to use Cisco Web view for UCCX

diane.laterreur
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to use Cisco Web view for UCCX or is there any tool that we can use to personnalise some UCCX reports?

thanks

4 Replies 4

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

I dont believe WebView is supported.

The only supported method is to use Crystal Reports to create custom report files for use through Historical Reporting.

Though unofficially you can probably integrate an independent Crystal Reports environment and report against the Cisco UCCX databases.  Or use any other database tools you want to extract or report.  You just need to use the IBM Informix drivers to access the UCCX databases.  But as I mentioned -- not officially supported.

Thomas is absolutely right (+5 points), Webview was only supported on UCCE, keep in mind that webview has been discontinued as of release UCCE 8.5 and replaced by CUIC.

As to customer reporting for Express right now Crystal Reports is the way to go, though CUIC for UCCX has been on the roadmap for a while and hopefully we will see it soon.

HTH,

Chris

CUIC for UCCX will be available from UCCX 9.0 onwards.

Please rate helpful posts.

GP.

Ronald Reif
Level 1
Level 1

Diane,

If you are interested in a 3rd party solution to accomplish easy to design, store and manage customized reports - please let me know.  We have a very affordable solution that will enhance greatly your current situation.  Please email me to discuss.

Ron Reif

rreif@smsi.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: