cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Supervisor initiated re-skilling possible on UCCX 8?

juniper76_2
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyway to allow a supervisor to re-skill agents on Contact Centre Express 8 without giving them full admin access to the system?

Previously I've been told by my maintainer that this isn't possible, however after reading the Unified CCX Admin Guide I believe I may have been advised incorrectly!

If I've read the documentation correctly you can configure an ACD Supervisor for dynamic reskilling? (Page 15-3 of the guide)

Would somebody be able to confirm if this is correct and if it is how you configure it?!

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yep. On the System Parameters page of /appadmin there is an option for Supervisor Access to Teams. Setting that to something other than 'No' will allow the supervisor limited access to /appadmin. They will have access to the RmCm subsystem pages to reskill agents. Try this out, they get a few more options than I would like so be sure you set verbal boundaries for them (i.e. Do not rename the CSQs!)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yep. On the System Parameters page of /appadmin there is an option for Supervisor Access to Teams. Setting that to something other than 'No' will allow the supervisor limited access to /appadmin. They will have access to the RmCm subsystem pages to reskill agents. Try this out, they get a few more options than I would like so be sure you set verbal boundaries for them (i.e. Do not rename the CSQs!)

That worked a treat, very many thanks,

I agree with you on the other options they have access to, lets just say the boundaries have now been set!