cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is there a way to get a list of active calls/sessions in a VXML app

Luis Yrigoyen
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a way to get a count/list of active calls in a vxml app while a call leaves the same app?

I want to be able to execute some actions as callers leave the vxml application.  The task

will depend on whether there's another call active in the same application as the first call leaves it.

I was thinking of a CallEnd class but I'm not sure if the CallEnd class has access to the current state of the application.  I've used CallEnd classes to write to DBs, etc. but that's using data captured from the app once the session has ended.

assuming is not doable from a CallEnd I was thinking of using a custom action element/class to monitor how many calls are active as it exists the app.

I was looking at the .getApplicationAPI() but I can't find documentation/not clear on if it has that feature.

thank you

1 Reply 1

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

I was surprised to see that this is not available in the CVP API - (I believe) - I just did did a quick scan

https://d1nmyq4gcgsfi5.cloudfront.net/fileMedia/2e9dfd06-561e-4f11-4c97-fe8cf031cbd2/ccvp_b_developer-guide-1201.pdf

What about using or looking at the Java that the status.bat file uses to achieve the same?

The status.bat is available in the Admin folder within each application.

%CVP_HOME%\jre\bin\java -classpath "..\..\..\admin\admin.jar;..\..\..\lib\framework.jar" com.audium.client.admin.AppStatus "%currDir%" %1

Gerry