cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there any way to add a skill group condition dynamically in IF node in ICM script editor?

Dinesh Akkera
Level 1
Level 1

Say, if my skill group is "Sales_Eng" and I want to add it dynamically.

I will save this "Sales_" to call.SG call variable and "Eng"/"Fre" in call.Lang variable.

I concatenate "SkillGroup.", call.SG, Call.Lang and ".LoggedOn" to store it in some variable call.DynamicSG.

If the user chooses English, the call.DynamicSG will store "SkillGroup.Sales_Eng.LoggedOn" or else if the user chooses French, the call.DynamicSG will store "SkillGroup.Sales_Fre.LoggedOn".

Now, I want to add an agent logged in check in ICM script and put the call.DynamicSG in IF node. The correct path connects to agent where as the wrong path announces an "Agent not logged in" message.

When I run the script, and choose either of the languages, the call always takes the wrong path.

Can I actually achieve dynamic skill group condition or was my method of scripting/coding wrong? Please suggest.

Thanks

Dinesh

4 Replies 4

No you cannot, it will not give you the value. If you want to store/reference the value of SkillGroup.Sales_Eng.LoggedOn for instance, you're going to have to hard code that in the Set Variable or IF box.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

When you use a ScriptTarget node with dynamic skill group configuration as a target node for a ScriptSelect or ScriptDistribute node, the router evaluates all the targets of the ScriptTarget node and then returns only valid targets. If the skill group expression cannot be evaluated to a valid skill group object, the node continues on the failure branch and the router logs an error message.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can configure LAA domically and route the calls to agent on priority basis

LAA.JPG

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Dynamic route to skill group by selecting the route selectionRoute Skil group.JPG