cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with Menu Step - UCCX 8.0 Scripting

Kedre Eakin
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to use Menu Step to give Caller option to give 1 to leave a message or 2 to return to queue.

When pull Menu to script, and fill in Filter, I do not get the "+" to program the "1" and "2".  What am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So what is the issue here?

Menu steps shows nodes 1 and 2 which is what you named them. Simply add your logic under those nodes, keep in mind you don't need to name it 1 and 2, they can have any label names, I usually use something descriptive.

What + are you looking for?

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using correct script editor? Did you try uninstalling it and installing one from his system?

Can you post screen shots of your menu filter configuration and the script showing missing +?

Chris

Kedre Eakin
Level 1
Level 1

I uninstalled the editor as we did have a upgrade and reinstall from the pull down from tools.  No joy.  I am including a MS word doc with the information you requested.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Kedre

So what is the issue here?

Menu steps shows nodes 1 and 2 which is what you named them. Simply add your logic under those nodes, keep in mind you don't need to name it 1 and 2, they can have any label names, I usually use something descriptive.

What + are you looking for?

HTH,

Chris

I was looking for a "+" to drop and allow for programming but there was not one.  tried dragging and danged if it didnt work!  Thanks for your patience!  I am a Avaya AACC script programmer and sometimes this UCCX programming is a bear to wrap my head around.

Have a great day!

Kedre

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: