Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with saving CUIC 8.5(3) reports via IE 10

JoeMattia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we are running Cisco Unified IC 8.5(3) and reviewing the Bill of Materials document from Cisco for that release, the qualified browsers it lists are Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0 and Firefox 3.x

I now have IE version 10 and when I run a report and select 'Save As', it just sits there trying to save the report but doesn't acutally do anything.

If I do the exact same thing using Firefox version 22.0 it will save successfully and show up in the Reports folder that I saved it in.

I was also able to test this out on one of our servers still running IE version 7.0, and that worked as well.

My question is, are there some settings that I need to change in IE 10 in order for this to work since it appears to work in IE 7?

Another interesting thing that we have found from running reports in these two different browsers is that even though Firefox allows us to save these new reports, it doesn't display the scroll bar on the right hand side so that you can see the rest of the data (if more than 1 page is available).

Is anyone else seeing these same issues, and have you been able to resolve them.

Thanks,

Joe

2 Replies 2

Hi,
you can use F12 key on your keyboard and choose capability with IE 9

Alex

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Thanks Alex,

but I've just tried that (in fact I tried choosing all of the available options) and none of them appear to resolve the issue of saving reports.

Any further ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: