Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with IP Phone agent

jemima.spare
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having trouble with some IP Phone agents.  I have associated the phone with the RMJTAPI application user and subscribed the phone to the One button login service.

There are lots of phones that are logging into the phone agent OK, just some of them either have no service listed, or else give the error 'Unable to log you in due to a configuration error'

There are enough licenses.

UCCX 8.0

Can you give me an idea how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What phone types?

Are the users in CUCM configured with the IPCC Extension? Do you see them as resources in UCCX?

Are you sure the service is assocaited with all the phones?

What URL are you using for the service?

Chris

Phone types - 7942, 7961

Yes, the users are configured with the IPCC extension and I see them as resources in UCCX

The service is associated with the phones - with some of them I've unsubbed and resubbed them several times.

The URL is: http:///ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jsp

It resolves from a browser and shows the XML.

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Could you please try logging into CAD with one of the IPPA agents credentials (who is currently facing problem in logging into IP phone as an agent) and see what happens.

Please attach the screenshot of the error in case if they wont login.

Thanks,

Anand

prashraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

If the user is AD integrated, try deleting the same and readding the user, then retest

Also make sure the IPPA single button sign on service url is pointing to agentinitial.jsp at the end

Next try this and check if it works

-Select the no rollover option for the configuration paramenter by removing the outbound call rollover, this will allow the device to be controlled by CTI

Thanks,

Prashanth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: