Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR campaign in UCCH

Kishore Bhupal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the flow for IVR campaign in hosted deployment and also is translation routing supported in UCCH?

Thanks

Kishore B

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

what is the ICM version?

One quick note:

Outbound Option support on Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted (Unified CCH) Edition is available, but this release still requires Outbound Option to be deployed on a distinct CICM instance platform (meaning that Outbound Option will not be shared among customers—each needs to have their own dialer, and so forth).

G.

Hi Gergely,

The ICM version is 8.5, and yes each CICM has a separate dialer but the issue is i'm not able to catch the flow for IVR campaign, what happens after the ICM script triggers and hits the send to vru node.

In my previous implementation in UCCE we used translation route to cvp, but here in UCCH I wonder if translation routes would work coz the network trunk group would be configured under CICM and the peripheral number of the NTG should match pre route calltrunk group ID in CVP, but the CVP would be talking to NAM here.

It would be helpful if you could help me with the flow

Thanks

Kishore B

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: