Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR Script help needed

in IVR Script attached, we need to dial the number at the welcome prompt, please let me the steps that we need to included.

In non-office hours [ from 4 PM to 7.59 M ], we need to play closed prompt.

I am not good in script, could please some one can help to add this in the attached script.

8 Replies 8

Script attached.

There is still no attachment.

Chris, I am not allowed to upload  ".aef" file, could  you please advice.

Hi,

aef files are not supported.

Put the aef file in a zip file and upload that.

Thanks James, upload the script.

We need the option [1-4] work in office hours [ 8 am to 4 pm ], non-office hours it should go to  option "office close prompt"

During welcome prompt, if customer know the internal 4 digit number they are allowed to dial.

We need to add the above two in the uploaded script, could you please help us.

What release is your CCX? I was not able to open your script with my 10.6 editor.

JB

I opened it in 9.0(2.000) editor but I had to change the file extension from AEF (all caps) to aef (all lowercase). However, I could validate the file but couldn't save the file.

I added a new variable called AfterhoursPrompt, type Prompt, click Parameter.

You can add a Day of week step at the top, create the connections for the days of the week. I called the 1st connection Weekdays and added Monday through Friday. I added a 2nd connection of Weekend for Saturday and Sunday.

Under the Weekdays connection, I added a time-of-day step. In the time of day step there are 5 connections: Connection 1 through 4 and The Rest. I changed connection 1 to be 8AM_to_4PM. I added the time range 8 AM to 4 PM. I deleted connections 2 through 4. I changed The Rest to Afterhours.

Drag your menu under the 8AM_to_4PM label in the time of day step. In the Afterhours step, add a Play Prompt step and the prompt is AfterhoursPrompt.

Copy that Play prompt step and paste it under Weekend.

Record the after hours prompt and that should do it. When you upload the script, you should have an addition parameter field.

I attached a picture of how I would set up the script. I couldn't figure out how to properly insert an image in-line.

Bill

Hi Bala,

Just in case if you are looking for ready made solution to match your needs, then you can check out here:

http://www.commsouth.com/downloads/AutomatedAttendant_Brochure_EN.pdf

Regards,

Prasana Kumar (prasana@commsouth.com)

Please rate if useful.

Regards, Prasana Kumar.P +919841027006
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: