Views
Helpful
Replies

Layout with columns and 'colspan' behavior

beozer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I would like to place my gadgets in columns however I would like to place them in a way similar to how html <td> colspan attribute behaves where one (or some) gadget(s) may extend to multiple columns. Please refer to screenshot; Layout 1 I can achieve but I want to have layout 2 where one layout extends to multiple columns.

Finesse Layout.JPG

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

beozer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Based on my inquiries and research, this is not supported for Finesse Version 11 and below. I am looking forward to have this feature/capability in the next releases.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Unfortunately each column is an equal percentage.

For example, if you have two columns, then each will be 50%. Three columns, 33%.

beozer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Based on my inquiries and research, this is not supported for Finesse Version 11 and below. I am looking forward to have this feature/capability in the next releases.

Skopi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Can you show me your XMLl-Syntax for "layout2"?

Many Thanks!

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Layout #2 is still not supported as of Finesse 11.6. There is a UI refresh in Finesse 12.0, but on a quick glance, I don't see it possible either.

You can reserve a DevNet UCCX 12.0 (that includes Finesse) Early Release Sandbox and try for yourself:

https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/1b696887-ffee-4ea8-a2d7-2884d631619f?diagramType=Topology

Thanx,

Denise

Hello Denise,

first of all, thank you for your reply.

I am currently working at a new layout for UCC 12.0 prototype.

I have recently started working for this company. ;)

I thought the # layout2 rendering in this UCC 12 environment (finesselayout-XML --> columns) would be possible.

PITY! :(

I need a solution like this:
|                                                                                                                    |
|                                                      Gadget 3                                                |
|__________________________________________________________|

Do you have an idea, how I can solve this kind of gadget-layout-construction (see above) via finesselayout-XML?

Many thanks! ;)

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately I do not think there is a solution to achieve the layout that you drew out. So unless someone has figured out how to hack the system to make it work, I am not aware of any solution.

Thanx,

Denise

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your commitment! :)

I have to live with that fact. ;)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: