Views
Helpful
Replies

Learning Labs - Finesse

PauloSena30632
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings.

I don't know if it's the proper place to asking about this matter. Please let me know if i should ask elsewhere.

I'm a beginner in Finesse and i'm trying to do the learning labs, specifically the recommended by Cisco "Basic User REST APIs" and "Finesse – Basic User REST APIs with XMPP Events". But i'm kind of stuck in both of them.

Both labs have an step where a request should be made to call the User API, using the Basic Auth on Postman with an user and password provided (in XMPP Events lab, i must provide also XML data on request body). But when i submit the request, i get the error "HTTP Status 401 - Unauthorized - This request requires HTTP authorization".

I found a thread here last week where a Cisco developer told about issues in Sandboxes certificates. Could this be somehow related to this error?

I'm using Postman with SSL verification turned off.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is the correct place and thank you for letting us know that this system is also having the same issue. We will fix this issue ASAP.

Thanx,

Denise

Adding to discussion, it seems that all the learning labs steps using basic authorization through Postman are getting the HTTP 401 error, either using GET or PUT requests.

I also could not login on Agent Desktop to see the sample gadget on the "Finesse – User JavaScript APIs" using the username/password/extension provided.

Hi,

Yes. We are still trying to fix the issue.

Thanx,

Denise