cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Limit agent access to reason codes

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

I was asked if we could limit our agents' access to our Not Ready Reason Codes so that our agents can only choose one RC (like "Lunch" for example), but the supervisors could change agent's status to different reason codes like "on site support".  I.e. the agents would only have access to a subset of the reason codes, supervisor could force agents into any of the Not Ready reason codes.

AFAIK this isn't possible, you can't limit agent access to the team's Reason Codes and whenever a supervisor puts you in Not Ready it the only reason is "Supervisor Initiated".

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hej Jim

An agent is not limited to only be i RC that the agents team has assigned. The assigned RC is only so the RC s in the dropdown.

If you want a supervisor to change to other RC then the agent can select, you can make you own gadget that assigned the RC to the agent (without th RC is in the dropdown at the agent finesse desktop)

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hej Jim

An agent is not limited to only be i RC that the agents team has assigned. The assigned RC is only so the RC s in the dropdown.

If you want a supervisor to change to other RC then the agent can select, you can make you own gadget that assigned the RC to the agent (without th RC is in the dropdown at the agent finesse desktop)

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

@Thomas G. Johannesen wrote:

Hej Jim

Tack så mycket!