Views
Helpful
Replies

Linking Website to Cisco Agent Desktop

spurgavie
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

We are building a website that will contain internal-only phone numbers. We'd like to add links to those numbers so that on click, it automatically launches CAD, prompts for login if not already open, and phones the number provided.

I briefly tried to poke agent.exe using the command line / powershell, but no parameters seem to be present. I haven't been able to find any documentation on a registered app URL format.

Any thoughts how I could accomplish automated calling from a web interface - pass numbers to the agent program? Copy/paste works, but it's clunky and international calling formats aren't necessarily reflected so would like to be able to provide correctly manipulated numbers to CAD directly without employees having to figure out that logic themselves.

Cheers,

Stuart

2 Replies 2

spurgavie
Level 1
Level 1

bump?

Unified communications from Cisco ® consist of voice, video, mobility, data, and data center products and services. Enhanced communications result in improved sales and profitability because they are more efficient, more secure, and more personal. By enabling a new method of communication, it enables people to become more connected, where businesses move with you, information is always at hand, and security is everywhere... Anytime and anywhere. visit the site. This comprehensive, integrated solution from Cisco does not just cover communication technology, but also network infrastructure, security, mobility, network management products, lifecycle services, flexible deployment options and outsourced management, and finance packages for end-users and partners.