Views
Helpful
Replies

Logged-in Resources stat not the same as license usage

jemima.spare
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If I look in Real-Time Reporting, the number of logged-in resources is 29.  If I go on the CLI and run show uccx cad license usage, it's telling me that there are 26 licences in use.

What's the reason for the difference?

I've tried counting the supervisors, but that doesn't give me the difference.

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Jemima,

Could you please cross check wih the UCCX's Real Time reporting ,Overall Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Stats report.

To access the Overall Unified CCX Stats report, choose              Reports                   > Overall Cisco Unified Contact Center Express                     Stats from the Application Reporting menu bar.

Number of resources currently logged in.

This will give the accurate results.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hello,

In the Overall Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Stats report it tells me the number of Logged In Resources is 29.  If I run 'show uccx cad license usage' on the CLI, it says 33 are in use. 

Thanks

Jemima

Hi Jemima,

Could you please attach the output snapshot of the 'show uccx cad license usage' on the CLI.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand

Here's the screenshots:

HI Jemima,

As far as I know the Real Time Reporting tool shows the correct numbers for the Active Agents Logged in count (you can crossverify that as well). Looks like some issue with output of the CLI command above.

Check out for any defects existing around this commands output.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!