Views
Helpful
Replies

Logger A services restart.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hey Hi,

Have configured SIP Dialer on UCCE Sprawler v11 version. Till yesterday it was working fine, suddenly today I noticed Logger Side A services restart randomly after few minutes.

One changes made was In Outbound MRPG (Peripheral Explorer), under Agent Distribution tab, added awdb and hds database pointing. Attached logs.

Is this a cause?

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the logs i see ,

one time logger is restarted by user @ 12:21

12:21:03:027 la-nm The operator/administrator has shutdown the ICM software on: ICM\pod1\LoggerA. 

Remaining times, i see that hlgr is not able to respond to node manager

HLGR:

12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Trace: Local Time Has Stopped for 50003 Milliseconds
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Trace: Logger running MDS Message Handler ProcessMDSMsg for Msg Class MSGCLASS_MDS
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Trace: Perfmon disabled
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Exited and requested that the Node Manager reboot the system: the Logger has stopped processing time messages.
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Requesting MDS termination due to error.

NM:

12:16:29:885 la-nm Node: ICM\pod1\LoggerA, process: hlgr, failed to respond to Node Manager "Are you OK?" message.
12:16:29:885 la-nm Trace: Node Manager not in debug mode so process will be killed.
12:16:29:885 la-nm Terminating process: hlgr.

I see one defect which is in U-State with the similar issue. 

CSCts98580--HistLogger going down during overnight load

Check what is the system CPU usage or SQL server performance at that time in the system.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From the logs i see ,

one time logger is restarted by user @ 12:21

12:21:03:027 la-nm The operator/administrator has shutdown the ICM software on: ICM\pod1\LoggerA. 

Remaining times, i see that hlgr is not able to respond to node manager

HLGR:

12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Trace: Local Time Has Stopped for 50003 Milliseconds
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Trace: Logger running MDS Message Handler ProcessMDSMsg for Msg Class MSGCLASS_MDS
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Trace: Perfmon disabled
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Exited and requested that the Node Manager reboot the system: the Logger has stopped processing time messages.
12:15:59:884 la-hlgr Requesting MDS termination due to error.

NM:

12:16:29:885 la-nm Node: ICM\pod1\LoggerA, process: hlgr, failed to respond to Node Manager "Are you OK?" message.
12:16:29:885 la-nm Trace: Node Manager not in debug mode so process will be killed.
12:16:29:885 la-nm Terminating process: hlgr.

I see one defect which is in U-State with the similar issue. 

CSCts98580--HistLogger going down during overnight load

Check what is the system CPU usage or SQL server performance at that time in the system.

Thanks Sasikumar D,

Yes, Manually restarted server one time.

In Outbound MRPG (Peripheral Explorer), under Agent Distribution tab, added awdb and hds database entries pointing to corresponding servers. Is it right?

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi Ritesh,

I don't think you need to add anything under Agent Distribution for MR PG. This setting is required for agent pg to update the agent details to site , based on which AW's get the information about the agents.

Regards,

Sasikumar.