cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

login to agent desk top

rplett
Level 1
Level 1

I have 7 agents and of the 7, only one user name and password is recognized. During the lab build, this was not an issue, since changing the routing numbers and rebuilding agents I get the new outcome. TAC explained that I need to map a network drive to the server but it is in a different domain. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

ciscogini
Level 4
Level 4

You need to create a two way trust between both the domains and make sure the Desktop folder under the CAD server is shared with every one.

p.s: rate the posting if it helps

I'll give it a shot but it doesn't explain why one would work and 6 wont. Now after one week of the login working, I get the attached error on all agent desktops. I also get a service error on the IPCC server during start up. Any help is appreciated. I'm going on Vacation next week and might not come back!!!

Agent Desktop need to access server shared folder to get license information before logging in. Obviously your agent desktops are not in the same domain as IPCC server, what you can do is to create batch file, run "net use" with a valid user ID in IPCC domain/server, and place it under "startup" folder, so it will run everything you log in desktop, and you won't see the error when logging to CAD.

This is how we get round the problem:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00801ecf61.shtml

Works fine for us.

HTH

David

Please rate post if it helped